Be free in our casual new tee. The EveryWear Tee is crafted for your paired-down wardrobe. It works as an everyday under-layer, and substantial enough to be worn alone. Made from ultra-comfortable 4-way stretch fabric. Plush and luxurious to the touch, which adds a sense of luxe to this essential daywear piece.
Our EveryWear Tee pairs effortlessly with your favorite skirt, shorts or jeans for year-round looks. Part of our EveryWear collection, a core staple addition into your capsule wardrobe. In fact, it will likely replace a few tops, so we should probably say a pretty subtraction to your wardrobe.
Made in small batches by fairly paid workers here in Colorado. Launder as needed in warm water and low drying heat - it's created for long-lasting comfort and durability, which also means fewer replacements to buy in the future.
- Designed for incredible comfort, quality and versatility
- A streamlined wardrobe staple
- Fabric: 87% 37.5™ polyester, 13% spandex
- Thermo-regulating UPF 50+ fabric
- A core staple addition into your capsule wardrobe
- Available in: Sienna, Ice, Latte, Aqua, Plum, Graphite & White
- Made ethically and sustainably in small batches here in Colorado
- Machine wash warm, tumble dry low. A garment's greatest environmental impact comes from its care after being purchased. Wash only when necessary in order to save water.
- Model is 5'9" and is wearing a size Medium
- Questions about fit? Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
The activated particles in Cocona™/37.5™ fabric increase the surface area by up to 800%. The greater surface area results in outstanding evaporative cooling and UV protection. The climate control fabric retains warmth if you start cooling down or releases warmth if your core body temperature starts to rise. The protection never washes out.
"What's recommended is that if you have a good experience, don't get too excited. And if you have a bad experience, don't mistake it for a serious deviation or a sidetrack that you have to find your way back from. If you have a bad experience, just continue practicing as you were. In other words, whatever happens, just keep looking at your mind." - Thrangu Rinpoche
We share a little bit of what inspires us on each of our pages and blog posts. Take a moment to explore and get inspired!
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.