Our Best-Selling Classic Neck Gaiter with velcro tabs at the top, allowing the fit to adjust by up to 3 inches. Perfect fo slimmer necks! Our adjustable Neck Gaiter can be used as a non-medical face mask to reduce spread of infection, with the velcro helping to keep face protection firmly in place.
Other uses include fishing face mask, neck warmer, cool neck wrap (dampen the gaiter and allow the evaporating water to cool the neck, back and chest), running neck gaiter to provide sun protection to the back of the neck, full sun face mask, nose sun protector, neck sun protection for front, sides and back of the neck and cooling head wrap.
Made in small batches by fairly paid workers here in Colorado. Throw it in the washer and dryer when needed. It's created for long-lasting comfort and durability.
- One size, with velcro tabs designed for a comfortable, customizable fit.
- Yoke neckline designed to protect the upper chest and back of the neck.
- Fabric: 87% 37.5™ polyester, 13% spandex
- Thermoregulating UPF 50+ fabric.
- Sun protection will never wash out.
- Available in: Pewter, Graphite, Black, Orange, Polka, Leopard, Neon, Starry Night, Ice, Plum, Sienna, White and Latte.
- Machine wash warm, tumble dry low. A garment's greatest environmental impact comes from its care after being purchased. Wash only when necessary in order to save water.
Questions about fit? Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Difference is in the Fabric:
The activated particles in Cocona™/37.5™ fabric increase the surface area by up to 800%. The greater surface area results in outstanding evaporative cooling and UV protection. The climate control fabric retains warmth if you start cooling down or releases warmth if your core body temperature starts to rise. The protection never washes out.
If you ever feel above or below anyone, you are wrong. - Tsoknyi Rinpoche
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
I love your sleeves and a number of them and recommended them to friends time after time. Would you ever consider making bandanas? They are more functional and versatile for me than the gator. The gator tends to be a little warmer than the bandana. Thanks, Steve
We are launching a Bandana in several colors in October. Please sign up for email alerts to be automatically notified of all new products (and get a 20% off discount code)
Is it mainly for summer. I would like one to wear during winter.
You can absolutely wear the gaiter in the winter! The gaiter will cool you in the heat and sun, but will certainly provide warmth in the cold as well.