Barely-there fit. Covers back of hand to just beyond wrist.
The one that started it all! Our patented Sun Gloves were the very first sun protection gloves Élise designed 18 years ago, and continue to be a best seller. Keep a pair in the car when driving, in your beach bag when boating, or anytime you wear long sleeves and need extra sun protection for the backs of your hands. The stretchy Spandex component of the fabric allows a perfect one-size fits-all fit.
Made in small batches by fairly paid workers here in Colorado. Throw it in the washer and dryer when needed. It's created for long-lasting comfort and durability.
- 1 Pair (2 Sun Gloves)
- One Size Fits All (really! our exclusive fabric has the perfect amount of stretch for a comfortable fit for every hand size)
- Thermoregulating UPF 50+ fabric, reliably blocks 98%+ of UVA and UVB rays, chemical-free, hypoallergenic.
- Sun protection will not wash out.
- Covers backs of the hands ~ the most neglected part of the body when it comes to sun protection.
- Ambidextrous, unisex, quick to dry and cooling.
- Sun Protective Clothing.
- Available in: Pewter, Starry Night, Graphite, Black, Neon, White, Caramel Stripe, Orange, Leopard, Latte, Polka, Aqua, and Ice.
- Machine wash warm, tumble dry low. A garment's greatest environmental impact comes from its care after being purchased. Wash only when necessary in order to save water.
The Difference is in the Fabric:
The activated particles in Cocona™/37.5™ fabric increase the surface area by up to 800%. The greater surface area results in outstanding evaporative cooling and UV protection. The protection never washes out.
Always say YES to the present moment. Surrender to what is. Say 'yes' to life and see how life starts suddenly working for you rather than against you. - Eckhart Tolle