Our Sun Sleeves go beyond any other available, with complete sun coverage from knuckles to armpit, and optional thumbholes for extra coverage, versatility and comfort. Our unique thermoregulating fabric keeps your arms cool in the hot summer sun, while providing the highest sun protection available.
Whether it's golfing, fishing, hiking, working outdoors, or whatever you find yourself doing outside, éclipse Sun Sleeves keep you covered in comfort and style.
- 1 Pair (2 Sun Sleeves)
- Available in sizes: SMALL - 90-130 lbs, 20.5 in length | MEDIUM -131-170 lbs, 22 in length | LARGE: 171-225 lbs, 24 in length.
- Thermoregulating UPF 50+ fabric, reliably blocks 98%+ of UVA and UVB rays, chemical-free, hypoallergenic.
- Sun protection will not wash out.
- Full arm & hand sun protection, or roll it up to the wrist.
- Ambidextrous, unisex, quick to dry, and cooling.
- Sun Protective Clothing.
- Available in our Light Hues: Pewter, Latte, White, Neon, Aqua, Caramel Stripe and Ice (also available in Starry Night, Graphite, Black, Orange, Leopard, Latte, Polka, Aqua, and Ice.
- Machine wash warm, tumble dry low. A garment's greatest environmental impact comes from its care after being purchased. Wash only when necessary in order to save water.
Questions about fit? Email us: email@example.com
The Difference is in the Fabric:
The activated particles in Cocona™/37.5™ fabric increase the surface area by up to 800%. The greater surface area results in outstanding evaporative cooling and UV protection. The climate control fabric retains warmth if you start cooling down or releases warmth if your core body temperature starts to rise. The protection never washes out.
Worrying doesn't take away tomorrow's troubles, it takes away today's peace." ~ Randy Armstrong
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Is latte a slightly off-white color? I am very slim (115 lbs) & from the top seam at mt shoulder to my wrist bone is 21 1/2". Would you recommend small or medium?
Yes, latte is off white. Cream, you might say.
From your measurements, I would recommend small sleeves.