Forget elastic, drawstrings, zippers and buttons ~ pull on our in the morning, and let the their no-fuss design take you through the whole day and night simply and comfortably. Inspired by Élise and Peter's travels through Italy, our Pants can be worn high on the waist, or fold the waistband to wear on the hips. Cut for a relaxed fit, with front pockets that lay flat but are deep enough to carry your keys or phone in.
Made in small batches by fairly paid workers here in Colorado. Throw it in the washer and dryer when needed. It's created for long-lasting comfort and durability.
- Available in sizes Small, Medium & Large.
- Designed for a comfortable and flattering look.
- 87% 37.5™ polyester, 13% spandex
- Thermoregulating UPF 50+ fabric.
- Part of our EveryWear collection, a core staple addition into your capsule wardrobe.
- An éclipse Module foundation piece.
- Available in: Black, Aqua, Pewter, Graphite, Plum, Ice, Latte and Sienna.
- Made ethically and sustainably in small batches here in Colorado.
- Machine wash warm, tumble dry low. A garment's greatest environmental impact comes from its care after being purchased. Wash only when necessary in order to save water.
Questions about fit? Email us: sales @eclipseglove.com
The Difference is in the Fabric.
The activated particles in Cocona™/37.5™ fabric increase the surface area by up to 800%. The greater surface area results in outstanding evaporative cooling and UV protection. The climate control fabric retains warmth if you start cooling down or releases warmth if your core body temperature starts to rise. The protection never washes out.
This is the real secret of life — to be completely engaged with what you are doing in the here and now. And instead of calling it work, realize it is play. - Alan Watts