Our Tunic is versatile enough to do the job of a long sleeve top and a tunic in your capsule wardrobe: pop it over your bathing suit as a cover-up in the summer, use as a base layer in the winter. Featuring a comfortable, yet classic, silhouette with rounded neck and optional thumbholes that make it an instant favorite. The curved hemline is longer in back, with side slits for a flattering waist and hip area.
Made in small batches by fairly paid workers here in Colorado. Throw it in the washer and dryer when needed. It's created for long-lasting comfort and durability.
- Available in Small, Medium, Large & Extra Large.
- Designed for a comfortable and flattering look.
- Fabric: 87% 37.5™ polyester, 13% spandex
- Thermoregulating UPF 50+ fabric.
- Part of our EveryWear collection, a core staple addition into your capsule wardrobe.
- An éclipse Module foundation piece.
- Available in: Graphite, Aqua, Latte, Black, Plum, Pewter, White, Ice & Sienna
- Machine wash warm, tumble dry low. A garment's greatest environmental impact comes from its care after being purchased. Wash only when necessary in order to save water.
Questions about fit? Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Difference is in the Fabric.
The activated particles in Cocona™/37.5™ fabric increase the surface area by up to 800%. The greater surface area results in outstanding evaporative cooling and UV protection. The climate control fabric retains warmth if you start cooling down or releases warmth if your core body temperature starts to rise. The protection never washes out.
Life exists only at this very moment, and in this moment it is infinite and eternal, for the present moment is infinitely small; before we can measure it, it has gone, and yet it exists forever. -Alan Watts
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Is this UVA/UVB 50 protected? Without sunscreen chemicals like zinc oxide or titanium dioxide how are the clothes physically protecting?
Thank you for your interest in éclipse!
Yes, everything on our site is rated UPF 50, meaning it shields your skin from both UVA and UVB rays. There are no chemical sprayed on nor washed in. The UPF factor does not diminish over time either. There is no zinc oxide nor titanium dioxide used. The fabric is patented. This is a link to our fabric information tab:
Please feel free to call/text with any questions. We will be happy to talk with you!
The éclipse Team