This is the ultimate Women's Hoodie for all your adventures: a must-have for beach, boating or walking your favorite mountain trails while stylish enough to wear around town. Cross-over hood design, perfect length & versatile thumbholes ~ PLUS the added bonus of thermoregulating UPF50+ sun protection.
Made in small batches by fairly paid workers here in Colorado. Throw it in the washer and dryer when needed. It's created for long-lasting comfort and durability.
- Available in Small, Medium, Large & Extra Large. Designed for a comfortable and flattering look.
- Fabric: 87% 37.5™ polyester, 13% spandex
- Thermoregulating UPF 50+ fabric.
- Sun protection will never wash out.
- Available in: Aqua, Latte, Plum, Ice & Sienna.
- Machine wash warm, tumble dry low. A garment's greatest environmental impact comes from its care after being purchased. Wash only when necessary in order to save water
Questions about fit? Email us: email@example.com
The Difference is in the Fabric:
The activated particles in Cocona™/37.5™ fabric increase the surface area by up to 800%. The greater surface area results in outstanding evaporative cooling and UV protection. The climate control fabric retains warmth if you start cooling down or releases warmth if your core body temperature starts to rise. The protection never washes out.
Being at ease with not knowing is crucial for answers to come. - Eckhart Tolle
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.