éclipse uses recycled fabric
- One hoodie saves 15 plastic bottles from waterways + landfills.
Sun protection is year-round
- Recycled, chemical-free, UPF 50+ sun protection.
We're going circular
- With the eclipse take-back program we are taking back our garments to make them back into textiles.
éclipse uses recycled fabricOne hoodie saves 15 plastic bottles from waterways + landfills.
Sun protection is year-roundRecycled, chemical-free, UPF 50+ sun protection.
We're going circularWith the eclipse take-back program we are taking back our garments to make them back into textiles.
Who We Are
At éclipse we strive to make clothing that is aligned with earth + your best life.
We can’t achieve our goal of helping the earth without you.
But we know it can be difficult to be an environmentally friendly consumer, so éclipse is here to help, with three simple steps:
1) Buy less: The easiest way to help the earth is to buy less. We make sure our clothing is durable and versatile, so you buy less and buy less often. We make each piece with the goal that you’ll be wearing it for years to come, from the streets of Paris to your local hiking trail. Check out our capsule wardrobe and Slow Fashion Guide for help building your own small but powerful wardrobe.
2) Buy sustainable: It can be difficult to know whether the company you are buying from is sustainable and ethical. We want to make it easier for you. We focus on being environmentally conscious from following the highest manufacturing standards to using eco-friendly packaging.
3) Avoid the landfills: Buying less will reduce landfill, but at some point, your clothing will become unwearable. But that doesn’t mean you need to throw your clothes away! éclipse signed the Circular Fashion Pledge to reduce waste generation significantly. We are taking steps the avoid the landfill by making durable clothing, using recycled fabric, establishing a take-back program for used garments. To learn more about the Circular Fashion Model click here.