Barely-there fit. Covers hands and arms up to t-shirt sleeve.
Our Sun Sleeves go beyond any other available, with complete sun coverage from knuckles to armpit, and optional thumbholes for extra coverage, versatility and comfort. Our unique thermoregulating fabric keeps your arms cool in the hot summer sun while providing UPF 50+ ~ the highest sun protection available. Whether it's golfing, fishing, hiking, working outdoors, or whatever you find yourself doing outside, éclipse Sun Sleeves keep you covered in comfort and style.
Made in small batches by fairly paid workers here in Colorado. Throw it in the washer and dryer when needed. It's created for long-lasting comfort and durability.
- 1 Pair (2 Sun Sleeves)
- Available in sizes: SMALL - 90-130 lbs, 20.5 in length | MEDIUM -131-170 lbs, 22 in length | LARGE - 171-225 lbs, 24 in length. Our 4-way stretch fabric allows a lot of latitude in sizing ~ if your style is active, consider a smaller size for a more snug fit.
- Thermoregulating UPF 50+ fabric, reliably blocks 98%+ of UVA and UVB rays, chemical-free, and hypoallergenic.
- Sun protection will not wash out.
- Full arm & hand sun protection, or roll it up to the wrist.
- Ambidextrous, unisex, quick to dry, and cooling.
- Sun Protective Clothing.
- Available in Pewter, Neon, White, Graphite, Caramel Stripe, Orange, Leopard, Latte, Polka, Aqua, Starry Night, Ice and Black.
- Machine wash warm, tumble dry low. A garment's greatest environmental impact comes from its care after being purchased. Wash only when necessary in order to save water.
Questions about fit? Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Difference is in the Fabric:
The activated particles in Cocona™/37.5™ fabric increase the surface area by up to 800%. The greater surface area results in outstanding evaporative cooling and UV protection. The climate control fabric retains warmth if you start cooling down or releases warmth if your core body temperature starts to rise. The protection never washes out.
"I am never in control of what happens around me, but I am always in control of what happens inside of me" ~ Unknown