5 WAYS TO BE SUN-SMART
Here comes the sun! And lots of potential for overexposure to UV rays.
Having 5 or more sunburns doubles your risk for melanoma. ~Skin Cancer Foundation
We've got 5 ways to be prepared and make sure you do not sunburn.
1. Have wraps nearby and available for you and guests who come over when you are going to be all spending time outside. These can be draped over shoulders or legs for instant coverage.
2. Keep your éclipse accessories with your sunglasses so you are sure to go outside with both.
3. Always keep a pair of éclipse sun sleeves and wrap in your purse, pool and golf bags so you have them on hand (pun intended!) always. The wrap has a self stowage pouch and the sleeves are compact so they are both highly portable.
4. Keep a spare hoodie in your car for a family member who forgets to bring cover-up options.
5. Go for versatile items. The gaiter can cover your face over the nose or left around the neck and the large wrap can cover shoulders, be tied as a sarong, or cover your legs when you feel the sun beating down.
Have tips you'd like to share on how to always have sun protective clothing on hand & prevent overexposure to the sun's rays? Please share them in the comments below!