EveryWear Dolman Top is inspired by an Italian design that’s easy to wear every day. Loose fitting and flattering with tapering at the waist. Pair with bracelets, or our SunSleeves for hand coverage. The comfort and softness of our thermoregulating material along with our no-fuss design makes the Dolman Top the one you’ll reach for again and again.
Made in small batches by fairly paid workers here in Colorado. And it's not afraid of the washer or dryer - it's created for long-lasting comfort and durability, which also means fewer replacement dresses to buy in the future.
- Designed for incredible comfort, quality and versatility
- A streamlined wardrobe staple
- Fabric: 87% 37.5™ polyester, 13% spandex
- Thermo-regulating UPF 50+ fabric
- Part of our EveryWear collection, a core staple addition into your capsule wardrobe
- Available in: Sienna, Ice, Latte, Plum, Graphite & White
- Made ethically and sustainably in small batches here in Colorado
- Machine wash warm, tumble dry low. A garment's greatest environmental impact comes from its care after being purchased. Wash only when necessary in order to save water
- Model is 5'9" and is wearing a size Medium
- Questions about fit? Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Difference is in the Fabric.
The activated particles in Cocona™/37.5™ fabric increase the surface area by up to 800%. The greater surface area results in outstanding evaporative cooling and UV protection. The climate control fabric retains warmth if you start cooling down or releases warmth if your core body temperature starts to rise. The protection never washes out.
Mindfulness is the aware, balanced acceptance of the present experience. It isn't more complicated that that. It is opening to or recieving the present moment, pleasant or unpleasant, just as it is, without either clinging to it or rejecting it." - Sylvia Boorstein
We share a little bit of what inspires us on each of our pages and blog posts. Take a moment to explore and get inspired!
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Could I please ask what length this top is , preferably in centimetres . ( I am a size 6 to 8 Australian which i think is thank 0 to 2 US ( so expecting it to be quite loose, just hoping it will cover my stomach by at least an inch so that when you move, reach up, hold on to The bus when standing up etc that stomach will still be covered. And how long will these be available, hoping you don’t run out before I place my order. And for everyone else
The model in the photos is 5'10"
Dolman Top Sizing:
Neck Band to Bottom Hem:
Small - 22.5 inches, 57.5 cm
Medium - 23.5 inches, 59 cm
Large - 24.5 inches, 61 cm