The EveryWear Tank will keep you looking and feeling cool in summer, or wear it under layers in the winter months. The buttery feel of our 4-way stretch fabric, and the beautiful cut and drape of the design will make this the essential piece you wear again and again.
Unlike other tanks that are too tight or too short, our tank features a stylish scoop neckline and curved side hem, and just a little extra length ensuring comfort and versatility at all times. Knot it, tuck it or wear it as is to create versatile looks for every day, EveryWear.
Made in small batches by fairly paid workers here in Colorado, ensuring us oversight on working conditions and product quality. Easy to pack, easy to care for, durable enough to own only one - and wear it every day.
- Designed for incredible comfort, quality and versatility
- A streamlined wardrobe staple
- Fabric: 87% 37.5™ polyester, 13% spandex
- Thermo-regulating UPF 50+ fabric
- Part of our EveryWear collection, a core staple addition into your capsule wardrobe
- Available in: Sienna, Ice, Latte, Aqua, Plum, Graphite & White
- Made ethically and sustainably in small batches here in Colorado
- Machine wash warm, tumble dry low. A garment's greatest environmental impact comes from its care after being purchased. Wash only when necessary in order to save water
- Model is 5'9" and is wearing a size Medium
- Questions about fit? Email us: email@example.com
The activated particles in Cocona™/37.5™ fabric increase the surface area by up to 800%. The greater surface area results in outstanding evaporative cooling and UV protection. The climate control fabric retains warmth if you start cooling down or releases warmth if your core body temperature starts to rise. The protection never washes out.
Mindfulness is the aware, balanced acceptance of the present experience. It isn't more complicated that that. It is opening to or recieving the present moment, pleasant or unpleasant, just as it is, without either clinging to it or rejecting it." - Sylvia Boorstein
We share a little bit of what inspires us on each of our pages and blog posts. Take a moment to explore and get inspired!
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.