Our Sun Sleeves go beyond any other available, with complete sun coverage from knuckles to armpit, and optional thumbholes for extra coverage, versatility and comfort. Our unique thermoregulating fabric keeps your arms cool in the hot summer sun while providing UPF 50+ ~ the highest sun protection available. Whether it's golfing, fishing, hiking, working outdoors, or whatever you find yourself doing outside, éclipse Sun Sleeves keep you covered in comfort and style.
Made in small batches by fairly paid workers here in Colorado. Throw it in the washer and dryer when needed. It's created for long-lasting comfort and durability.
- 1 Pair (2 Sun Sleeves)
- Available in sizes: SMALL - 90-130 lbs, 20.5 in length | MEDIUM -131-170 lbs, 22 in length | LARGE - 171-225 lbs, 24 in length. Our 4-way stretch fabric allows a lot of latitude in sizing ~ if your style is active, consider a smaller size for a more snug fit.
- Thermoregulating UPF 50+ fabric, reliably blocks 98%+ of UVA and UVB rays, chemical-free, and hypoallergenic.
- Sun protection will not wash out.
- Full arm & hand sun protection, or roll it up to the wrist.
- Ambidextrous, unisex, quick to dry, and cooling.
- Sun Protective Clothing.
- Available in Pewter, Neon, White, Graphite, Caramel Stripe, Orange, Leopard, Latte, Polka, Aqua, Starry Night, Ice and Black.
- Machine wash warm, tumble dry low. A garment's greatest environmental impact comes from its care after being purchased. Wash only when necessary in order to save water.
Questions about fit? Email us: email@example.com
The Difference is in the Fabric:
The activated particles in Cocona™/37.5™ fabric increase the surface area by up to 800%. The greater surface area results in outstanding evaporative cooling and UV protection. The climate control fabric retains warmth if you start cooling down or releases warmth if your core body temperature starts to rise. The protection never washes out.
"I am never in control of what happens around me, but I am always in control of what happens inside of me" ~ Unknown
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Should I order a smaller size for golf, or go by the length that I'd like, which would be medium? I'm 5'9" and 150lbs. Thank you!
Thanks for contacting us. We recommend medium in this case.
Will you be making extra large sizes for Big and Tall? The large is too small for my husband.
Thank you for contacting us. This is a great question and we have gone back and forth about adding XL to the sun sleeve line. In the end we decided to make the sun sleeves extra-long in general and the circumference larger than normal and due to highly stretchy material, we felt that this would serve a great majority of our customers. We are sorry that the large sleeves are too small for your husband, but no, we are not planning on adding extra-large at this time.
Where is the size chart? I searched your site but I could not find one. Thanks
Thanks for contacting us. If you are looking for the sizing for Sleeves, we provide this information on the product detail page.
Small: 90-130 lbs, 20.5 in length | Medium; 131-170 lbs, 22 in length | Large: 171-225 lbs, 24 in length.
Please let us know if you have additional questions!
Will the hand portion fit under a golf glove?
The sheer fabric fits easily under a golf, cycling or gardening glove and you will find the moisture is wicked away from your hands and palms. Or you can roll the hand portion up to the wrist.
WHY THE HAND COVERAGE? SIMILAR PRODUCTS STOP AT THE WRIST.
The back of the hand is one of the most neglected areas when it comes to sun protection. The option of full hand coverage is the Eclipse Sun Sleeve difference!
Will the sleeves stay up my arm?
The polyester/spandex blend achieves just the right hugging fit to stay up your arm during even the most vigorous activity.
What country are they made in? Thanks.
Thanks for being in touch. All éclipse products are made in Colorado, USA.